Monday, September 20, 2010

No time to think.

Since I started back to work I haven't had much time to think about things. When I was at home I would ponder things, Mull things over, read bizarre tidbits on the internet and do random google follow up searches. These are the activities that usually led to my blog topics. So sadly, I haven't blogged in a while. The good thing is that I don't overthink things either like an argument with Arty or a backhanded remark made by someone at church (hmmm..what do you think she really meant by that).

The most interesting thought I've had is that I kinda miss myself. I miss that inner thought process, or dialogue, I used to have during the day. It feels kinda like I lost a friend. Does that make sense or does it make me sound schizo?

Oh well, no more time to think about it. Gotta get things done so I can get to bed at a decent hour. (A decent hour!? Did I just say that!?!) lol.

2 comments:

  1. No, it doesn't sound schizo! I'm one who probably overthinks things :) I didn't even know you were back at work. I hope it's something you enjoy close to your enjoyment for being mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. now if you would have explained all of this in your original fb post, there never would have been that humongous, but comical, misunderstanding! nice to know you are loved, right! :)

    ReplyDelete